Apes Hill Residences
Apes Hill Club is a private members’ club and residential community set in over 470 acres at 1,000 feet above sea level in the West of Barbados overlooking both the west and east coasts. Currently undergoing a major £26 million renovation, the ‘new’ Apes Hill is set to be spectacular.
Representing all that is great about Barbados, Apes Hill is more than just a place, it’s a state of mind created by the people, the culture and the natural environment. Here you will discover the best-golfing experience in the Caribbean, in a setting that is authentically Barbadian, relaxed and seriously fun.
The only elevated golf resort & community in Barbados where the golf’s on a higher level but life’s always down-to-earth. A beautiful selection of properties with World Class Golf, Fitness and health facilities on your doorstep. For golfers, in our view, this is as good as it gets.
Barbados is one of the most beautiful islands in the West Indies and it is easily accessible from the UK and other European cities. Daily direct flights depart London Heathrow and Gatwick to Grantley Adams International Airport in Barbados. There are also regular flights departing from Manchester and more recently from Edinburgh. The flight time from the UK is approximately 8.5 hours.
Alluringly nestled on one of the most remarkable high points in the Caribbean, Apes Hill can embrace things other resorts simply can’t – panoramic views, a sense of humour and the refreshing trade winds that keep Apes Hill chilled. Covering 475 acres and overlooking both the east and west coast of diverse Barbados, it’s a calm scene that’s only a few minutes drive from the sea, the shopping, dining, water sports, galleries and museums of the stylish yet understated historic Holetown.
There have many beautiful plots and an extensive portfolio of 18 homes designed to be built on the land. Starting point is US$3,000,000. There are two master planned communities all boasting large open and controlled sea and golf course views:
• Sea View Ridge: Six 3,780 sq. ft, 4-bedroom homes on 18,000 sq. ft of elevated land with a panoramic sea view over the 1st green and fairway for $3,650,000. 1 has sold with 5 remaining.
• Ocean View: Located on the 10th green with stunning west coast sea views. 8 units, 5 two story, 3 single story, ranging from US $3,526,000 to $5,158,000
These four-bedroom 3,775 sq. ft villas on 16,000 sq. ft of land benefit from views over the flood lit par 3 nine-hole course and westerly sea views located next to the clubhouse. These are being sold with a six-year leaseback fully furnished with a golf buggy and no running costs for 6 years for US$2,800,000. 17 Hilltop residences are being built of which 12 are reservedDiscounted
Leaseback Price US$2,525,000, inclusive of $125,000 Club Initiation; required furnishing package and 4-seater golf buggy of $275,000. Total purchase price $2,800,000 Fee (Market Price $4,100,000)
These are three bedroom Villas which are 3,276 sq. ft homes on 8,000 sq. ft of land with views over the 18th fairway and westerly sea views. Available in a 4-year leaseback offering, furnished for US$1,675,000 with no running costs for 4 years with a golf buggy; or no leaseback and unfurnished with a buggy for US$1,875,000. Sixteen of these homes are being built of which seven are sold and one reserved. Completion date for the nine remaining starts from July 2022.
World Class Golf Development
- Focus on golf fitness, health and golf development
- Swing mechanics; and a facility for Club Fitting – The leading agnostic club fitting company that also serves Augusta, Georgia
- The Leading Putting Lab technology
- Adjacent to the Performance Center is the dedicated short game practice area
- Greens and bunkers
- Forming part of the driving range for bathroom and beverage facilities
- The Trackman launch monitor golf radar for swing and ball flight tracking analysis
The Club Facilities – opening November 2022
- A cloud-based Members portal allows Members to be cashless on resort, book a tee time, schedule a class, have food and beverages delivered to you all with a click on your personal device – no outdated cards needed
- The renovated 18 Hole, Par 72 championship golf course, with 19th Hole lake island green – low water consumption, working towards being a chemical free course. Golf Carts with GPS systems
- The new 9 Hole, Par 3 course (over 1000 yards long) which will be lit for evening play
- Golf Performance and Teaching Centre
- Flood lit Short game practice area and driving range
- Completely renovated Clubhouse with a concierge, board room, the Drunken Monkey bar, veranda restaurant, pro shop and locker rooms
- The Halfway House, our Outdoor Clubhouse, offering full-service daytime food & beverage facility & screens for viewing your favourite game
- 2600 sq ft Fitness and Sport Centre with cardio equipment, free weights and locker rooms, Lap pool with swim up bar, floodlit tennis, padel-tennis, table tennis, road tennis, croquet and boules
- Spa (scheduled to open November 2023)
- Kids Club (scheduled to open November 2023)
- 12.5 kms of Nature walking/hiking trails with Calisthenic outdoor gym leading to the fishing reservoir, along with areas for biking
- 77 acres of farming for a Fair Trade organic farm to fork initiative
Prices From US$1,650,000
For more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please use our enquiry form to the right, call us on +44 (0) 20 7361 0400 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, drop in and see us at Wilfords London, 6 Holland Street, W8 4LT.